Terms & Conditions
- All users of the RXLive application/website must comply with the following:
- Persons registering to use the RXLive application/website must be aged 18 years or older, and all information provided must be accurate. A parent/guardian or carer may purchase on behalf of a person(s) under 18 years of age. Additional checks may need to carried out to ensure accurate consent has been provided by the parent/guardian or carer.
- Users are responsible for the safekeeping of their log in details to ensure they are not misused by anyone or person(s).
- When signing up onto the RXLive platform via telephone, application and on our website: You have given implied consent to give us permission by ticking the EPS consent box for us to nominate/change your Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) information to the pharmacy you set in your profile. An additional verbal consent is taken during our verification process where we ensure you understand our services and processes, we get your details using your telephone number provided on your patient record.
- When signing up onto the RXLive platform via telephone, application and on our website: You have given us implied consent to give us permission to access your summary care records if need be. This verbal consent lasts up to a year and thereafter. If you would like us not to access your summary care records, please let us know so we can record it on our patient record system (PMR). Please note we access summary care records if you request a treatment, to confirm your repeat prescription and to check any interactions if you’re a new patient. This is to ensure your patient safety. An additional verbal consent is taken during our verification process where we ensure you understand our services and processes, we get your details using your telephone number provided on your patient record.
- RXLive Central and RXLive are approved pharmacies. Staff working within them comply with and are regulated by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) against the following nine standards, under which a pharmacy and the professionals working within the pharmacy must:
- Provide person-centered care;
- Work in partnership with others;
- Communicate effectively;
- Maintain, develop and use their professional knowledge and skills;
- Use professional judgement;
- Behave in a professional manner;
- Respect and maintain the person’s confidentiality and privacy;
- Speak up when they have concerns or when things go wrong;
- Demonstrate leadership.
- RXLive appointments and RXLive live-chat facilities are subject to availability. Patients booking through RXLive booked appointments can only be seen to at a local RXLive approved pharmacy. Live chat pharmacist is free of charge, all pharmacist are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) and calls are taken place at GPhC registered premises, therefore complying with our General Data Protection Regulation Policy and Privacy policies. Live chat facility is powered by Drift, conversations are stored, and personal details are not required.
Orders and sales
- Products sold on this website and services provided are solely for the use of persons who are resident in the United Kingdom. and all medicines purchased via the RXLive website, or medications ordered as a NHS or private prescription, are only delivered within the UK.
- All offers on the site are subject to availability and whilst stocks last. Only one discount code applies for one single purchased order and no more than one discount/voucher code can be used for single order.
- RXLive endeavors to ensure that all prescription-only medicines are in stock and that prices are correct on the website. However, in cases prices may vary and product availability may be out of stock due to third party supplier’s issues, therefore stock may need to be ordered in specially. RXLive holds no responsibility or liability for this if products cannot be obtained for a prescription. In such cases it is our usual practice to talk to your GP in order to get an alternative medication for you.
- Orders placed by you via the RXLive website are processed manually at RXLive’s premises by a GPhC-registered pharmacist who will check the suitability of the product. A pharmacist may call you to confirm directions for use and/or discuss any issues relating to the product selected. Once your order has been confirmed a notification or confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase which RXLive can accept or decline at the discretion of the responsible pharmacist. An offer to purchase is deemed to be accepted by RXLive once the order has been checked and approved by the responsible pharmacist.
- Payment will be taken by RXLive when the goods or products have been dispatched to the customer or, where a prescription is to be collected, when the customer is notified that it is ready for collection, save that payments processed using PayPal are debited from the customer’s account immediately when an order is placed. In circumstances where a customer’s payment is returned or rejected for any reason the customer is responsible for providing an alternate
- Risk and title in the products purchased by you will pass to you when they are dispatched by us to you. You acknowledge and agree to be responsible for complying with any restrictions relating to the receipt of the products, and you accept responsibility for use of the products.
- RXLive operates a turnaround of 24-48 hours in normal circumstances (for example, provided that there are no complications with a repeat prescription request). However, RXLive relies on third party providers and networks for delivery and is not able to guarantee delivery times. Where signature for delivery is required, you are responsible for signing, so any signatures given by a third party other than yourself at your address are a receipt deemed to us to show we have fulfilled your medication order. If your prescription medicine appears to be damaged or if the medicines we have sent seem to be for the wrong address or person(s). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are responsible for providing us with accurate information, even though we provide validation checks. You are responsible to make sure that your current evidence for Free NHS prescriptions is correct and valid. If RXLive believe that this exemption is not correct then we reverse the right not to deliver your medication. If you pay for your NHS prescription then you will pay the current item prescription charge at the present time. RXLive may contact you to confirm details or you can email email@example.com to get your exemption changed.
- RXLive can only dispense medicines for you when we have received a prescription electronically or by a paper signed prescription by the doctor. It is for the doctor/prescriber to determine whether to issue a prescription, and we are not able to guarantee that a prescription will be issued..
- RXLive repeat prescriptions are made electronically from our application and website. These requests are put forward to your GP surgery you have chosen. Therefore, it is your responsibility that this information you provide is accurate. It is your responsibility to check the status of orders for prescriptions (including repeat prescriptions) placed with us.
- Uploading a photo of a private prescription is not a valid method of transmitting a prescription and may be used for pricing purposes only. Once a prescription has been approved a hard copy of the private prescription must be sent to RXLive central by (3/4 Chalice Close, Lavender Vale,Wallington, SM6 9RU) by first class post or handed into your local RXLive approved pharmacy once the pharmacy has notified it is ready to collect for the patient. The pharmacist still is deemed to check against the private prescription once they have the hard copy.
Responsibility for website content and links
- RXLive’s website provides content for information purposes only and it should not be used instead of professional medical advice; it is provided to help/support you and does not replace your relationship with your healthcare provider/professional. You should always read the product information leaflet and labels prior to use. If you have or suspect a health care problem you should consult your doctor immediately. If you are taking a new product please consult your doctor before use, especially already under medical care.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, RXLive disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this website. Links to third party websites are provided for interest only (for example, signposting/product information and/or websites linking to RXLive approved pharmacies). RXLive accepts no responsibility or control for the content of third party websites and provision of links to third party sites does not imply any endorsement of their content.
- RXLive and its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of the RXLive website except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of RXLive, its directors or employees. RXLive are a fully insured operating pharmacy registered with a professional indemnity insurer.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a patient/consumer.
Changes to terms
- RXLive reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and with immediate effect.
- In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions and any purchase by you of any products via this website is governed by English Law, will be deemed to have taken place in England, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Here you can download RXLive for both Apple and Android stores. Alternatively use our online systemSign up to use our online system